|MIC INPUT (Impedance/Gain)||2kΩ Balanced/62dB, 1kΩ Unbalanced/62dB|
|LINE INPUT (Impedance/Gain)||20kΩ Balanced/42dB, 10kΩ Unbalanced/42dB|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-18,000Hz (-1dB)|
|EQUALISATION||Bass: ± 12dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±12dB at 10kHz|
|HEADPHONE OUTPUT||200mV at 8W, THD (<1%)|
|DELAY RANGE||20 – 300ms|
|LINE OUTPUT (L/R) Nominal||0dBm (775mV)|
|LINE OUTPUT (L/R) Maximum||+18dBm (6.5V)|
|SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO||> 68dB|
|CLIP LED INDICATION||4dB prior to true clip|
|POWER SUPPLY||AC: 220-240V 50Hz|
|PROTECTION||AC: Fuse 1Amp (T 1A L)|
|DIMENSIONS||W310 × H75 × D205 mm|
6 Channel PA Audio Mixer
- Ahuja offers an elegant & rugged six channel audio mixer AMX-65FX. This compact mixer has all the basic ingredients of a professional mixer like electronically balanced MIC/LINE inputs, two band equalisation, five point output level display, clip indicators, higher overload margins etc. Ideal for use in Auditoria, Educational Institution, DJs and a variety of PA Applications.
- Aesthetically designed six channel professional PA Mixer which is light weight & portable.
- Upto six low impedance microphones can be connected in either balanced or unbalanced configuration, through a 6.3mm (1/4″) stereo jack socket.
- Alternatively, each channel input can accept a balanced or an unbalanced line source like CD Player, Keyboard, Guitar Pre-amp., Drum Kit etc.
- Each channel has a push switch to select either a MIC or LINE input.
- GAIN Control on each channel for optimum adjustment of the input sensitivities.
- Active bass & treble circuit in each channel for desired equalisation of the input signal.
- Separate ECHO level control for each MIC/LINE input channel.
- Each channel has a clip LED which glows when the level of input signal is excessive.
- Pan control on each channel for desired distribution of the signal to left and right output channels.
- Built-in digital effects processor with DELAY, REPEAT, LEVEL controls.
- Line level L & R outputs through 6.3mm (1/4″) jack sockets.
- Individual 5-segment LED array indication for accurate setting of L&R line output levels.
- Individual master volume controls for left & right line outputs.
- Option of Mono/Stereo mode of operation through a push switch.
- Headphone output with volume control.
- Power ON indication through a red LED.
- Operates on 220 – 240V, 50Hz AC Mains.