|Input Channels||REC Input 200mV Left & Right|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000Hz ±1dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Output||200mV/600Ω Mono / Stereo|
|Digital Player||MP3 Recorder Player with USB, SD, MMC Card & Bluetooth|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 12V (12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumption||AC: 22VA DC: 500mA|
|Dimensions||W152 × H81 × D165 mm|
AC & 12V DC Operation
- Designed for use in a wide variety of PA applications.
- Built-in MP3 recorder player with LCD display supplied with remote control and with built-in facility of USB, SD, MMC card & Bluetooth.
- ADP-30R has a Preamp output for connecting to Stereo or Mono input of another amplifier and a REC input for recording the preamp output of another amplifier.
- Provision for automatic changeover from AC to Battery Operation ensures continuity of program (if 12V battery is connected).
- Protection provided against the reverse polarity of battery connections.