|STEREO INPUT (L/Mono & R)||.|
|Impedance/Gain (-10dBu Input)||10kΩ Balanced/14dB|
|Impedance/Gain (+4dBu Input)||10kΩ Balanced/0dB|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||25Hz – 20kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|Bass/Mid/Treble||±12dB at 100Hz/2kHz/10kHz|
|CLIP LED INDICATION||4 dB prior to true clip|
|Nominal/Max Level||4dBu/21dBu (1.22V/9V)|
|DELAY SYSTEM||Digital Signal Processing|
|DELAY RANGE SETTINGS||1: 60-300ms, 2: 300-500ms, 3: 500-650ms Variable from 20 to 300ms|
|DIGITAL PLAYER||MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader|
|HEADPHONE OUTPUT||200mV at 8Ω, THD <1%|
|Mic Input to Line Outputs||78dB|
|Line Input to Line Outputs||58dB|
|Stereo Input to Line Outputs||28dB (-10dBu Input) 14dB (+4dBu Input)|
|AUX Send (Pre)||1.4V/100Ω Unbalanced|
|AUX Send (Post)||2.7V/100Ω Unbalanced|
|AUX Return (L&R)||150mV/10kΩ Balanced|
|Record Output (L&R)||250mV/600Ω|
|Playback Input (L&R)||250mV/1kΩ (variable through GAIN control)|
|SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO||>70dB|
|POWER SUPPLY||AC: 220-240V, 50Hz|
|DIMENSIONS||W465 × H110 × D435 mm|
48V Phantom Supply on 4 Channels With Built-in MP3 Player
AC Operation with Digital Effects
- 8 x Balanced Mono Inputs. 1 x Balanced Stereo Input. XLR sockets for all Mic Inputs. Digital Effects with Delay, Repeat and Level controls. Built-in MP3 player with USB, SD/MMC Card reader and Bluetooth playback facility. Phantom Supply available on 4 channels.
- Ahuja introduces a high performance Professional PA Mixer PMX-1032DFX, which has 8 MIC/LINE input channels, 1 Stereo input channel and built in MP3 player. It is designed for exceptional sound quality & superior reliability in both monitoring and live sound applications
- Rugged, reliable, high quality analog mixer with user-friendly construction & aesthetically designed side panels.
- Eight MIC/LINE Balanced Mono inputs with enhanced headroom.
- One STEREO Balanced input in two selectable sensitivities of -10dBu & +4dBu.
- Built-in MP3 player with USB, SD/MMC card reader and Bluetooth.
- Seperate EFFECT channel is provided for controlling the built-in digital effect processor through delay, repeat and level controls.
- All MIC inputs are through 3 pin F/XLR connectors.
- All LINE & STEREO inputs are through 6.3mm stereo phone jack sockets.
- Four MIC inputs (MIC-1 to MIC-4) are available with 48V phantom supply which can be switched ON/OFF through a common switch.
- Each MIC/LINE channel has a GAIN control, 3 band active Equalizer controls, a Pre-fader AUX1 control, a Post-fader AUX2 /EFX control & a PAN control.
- The STEREO channel has a GAIN control, 2 band active Equalizer controls, AUX1 Pre fader control, AUX2/EFX Post fader control and a BALANCE control.
- Channel ON/OFF switch provided on each individual channel.
- Peak LED for signal clipping indication.
- High precision 60mm slide fader on each channel.
- Balanced Left & Right Line outputs through M/XLR connectors as well as 6.3mm stereo phone jack sockets.
- Easy and accurate monitoring of Left & Right output levels through individual 12 segment LED array.
- Two AUX SEND outputs with level controls: one each for monitoring and effects processing applications.
- Two stereo AUX RETURN balanced inputs with level controls.
- Headphone output with Level Control for output monitoring.
- Stereo Tape Playback inputs through L&R RCA sockets provided with ON/OFF switch & level control.
- Stereo Record output through L&R RCA sockets.
- Operates on 240V 50Hz AC mains.